Postal Address PO Box 242 Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Phone 1300 600 555 or 07 5437 8755 Fax 07 5437 8744
We can assist your accounts receivable or credit department with any of the following areas.
- Developing an effective credit policy
- Credit applications design
- Invoice & statement design (revision of trading terms)
- Implementation of Directors / Personal guarantees
- Credit risk assessment & credit searches
- Registered business and company searches
- Internal collection procedures (including telephone techniques and demand letters)
- Dealing with debt collection agencies
- Recovery using the legal system
Our service can provide invaluable assistance to small businesses – particularly those which may not have a dedicated credit manager. Contact us if your operation requires help with any of the above.
We can supply an on-site contractor to professionally assess and/or manage your accounts receivable, debtors ledger or credit control issues as a single or ongoing appointment.
- From $45.00 + GST per hour (subject to variation based on hours required and nature of work)
- Specialised, experienced, efficient & reliable operators
- Resumes upon request
- Subject to availability & location.
Prior to advancing credit to your customer we are able to provide your firm with the following information:
INDIVIDUAL PUBLIC RECORD DATA
This search provides access to information on a person's current and past involvement in Australian Companies, and the status of those. This search can be a powerful aid toward understanding the individuals behind those Organisations that you are either dealing with, or about to do business with.
- Confirm address with current Australian Electoral Rolls.
- Confirm telephone numbers
- Adverse - searches are conducted in order to reveal any reportable Court Actions against the Subject.
- Property and Asset search
- Department of Transport searches
We provide association and co-operative searches for all states and territories in Australia.
Association searches provide details of the association name, registered office, postal address and office holders. The co-operative search provides a copy of the certificate of incorporation.
BUSINESS NAME SEARCH
- Registered Business name
- Nature of Business
- Confirm principals
- Confirm addresses and telephone numbers of Business and Principals.
- Adverse on principals
- Registered name, registered office and date of registration.
- History of Business trading details.
- Valuer General search on Principals
- Main Road searches on Principals
- Registered name and registered address
- Australian Company Number
- Changes of Name
- Date of Incorporation/Registration
- Date of Last Annual Return
- Authorised Capital - Paid up Capital
- Director's names and addresses.
- Share Holders
- Registered Charges
- Valuer General search on Company & Directors
- Titles search if V.G. positive
- Confirm Directors addresses and telephone numbers.
- Personal Director searches on each Director (which will reveal hidden Directorship)
- Judgment check on Directors
- Search mortgage documents of title
- Main Road Searches.
The Credit Report is a detailed report which provides a comprehensive overview of a company or business, incorporating:
- Work in Progress
- Trade payment performances
CREDIT RISK REPORT.
Includes all listed in the Credit Report but additionally incorporates an important Risk Analysis based upon 16 key factors comprising Financial and Non-financial criteria plus adverse information on all of the Directors. Full Credit Reports are recommended for Credit Limits over $25,000.00.
COMMERCIAL BUREAU REPORT
A Commercial Bureau Report can give you a ship/no ship advice on every company in Australia. It functions as a safety check on 1.2 million companies nationwide, letting you know about any adverse information that may signal trouble ahead, while verifying that a company exists.
Commercial Bureau Enquiry provides:
- Legal verification of a Company
- Daily updates of Public Filings such as collections, Court Actions and registered charges.